SO. Once again I was reminded to write my “what is Tonya thankful for this year” list. Reminder. This is TOTALLY RANDOM and IN NO PARTICULAR order…. This is purely a reminder of just how many things I am thankful for. The challenge is to come up with 100 things. SOOOO here it goes.
- My health (had a bunch of reminders this year to be thankful for my health)
- sunrises. (however I am RARELY up early enough to see them, unless I am at work and then I don’t see them either)
- THE MOON.
- the couch of Awesome
- my TV remote
- my work friends
- my Mother.
- my crazy, energetic, busy Nephews (the tornado trio) and my entertaining Niece and nephew. and my newest nephew too! (this should really count as 6)
- people who know how to do things that I don’t
- running shoes
- people who save lives. IE. doctors, firefighters, EMT’s, nurses etc.
- vaccumm cleaners
- indoor plumbing
- music. today specifically Christmas music.
- my cell phones
- my apartment
- my foam roller
- my coworkers
- people who inspire me
- people who annoy me
- ice cream
- my fitbit
- my high maintenance cat
- craft supplies. I don’t use them. but I am thankful for them
- the color orange
- the internet
- my job
- my siblings (all of them)
- my Aunts, Uncles and cousins (that’s more than 100 reasons to be thankful for right there.
- my high school years
- my college education
- my eyelashes
- Christmas lights
- my car
- running pants
- Christmas lights
- Cruise ships
- the ocean
- changing leaves
- family traditions
- Pumpkin spice…ummmm… everything
- my friends
- inside jokes
- my journey
- my wonderful boyfriend
- Gilmore Girls
- Cupcakes. Duh
- my church family
- people who are good at technology stuff
- hot hair balloons
- storage containers
- people who use their story to inspire others
- Duluth MN
- my senses
- my memory
This list really could go ON and On and ON. But I am really thankful for this list itself. It makes me stop and think about what I am thankful for atleast once a year. I challenge you to do it to.
It’s that time of year again. Time to be thankful. Thinking it should be more than just one time a year. But I’m going to take a moment and be thankful. Here is this years non-inclusive random list of 100 things I’m thankful for. Of course is no particular order
- The hard days (they make me appreciate the good days even more
- My family (I would list them all but that would take up all of my hundred things)
- The old guy who lives in my apartment building. He makes me have a different perspective on life.
- My cell phone (even though sometimes I need to remember to just put it down and be in the moment)
- Rain. Because it makes things grow
- My cozy spot
- Scentsy (makes the apartment smell good)
- Role models
- Date nights
- Really good customer service
- People who are good at and love their jobs
- The color orange
- My gym shoes
- The beach
- The TV show This is Us
- My noise cancelling headphones
- My refrigerator
- My pastors. All of them. Past, present and future.
- Bon fires
- My friends
- People who believe in me and never give up on me.
- Hugs. Even though I don’t always like them…. I’m starting to be thankful for them.
- Cozy pants
- All things pumpkin spice
- My cuddly diabetic cat
- Stand up paddle boards
- Snow. Especially if I don’t have to drive in it. It’s really quite pretty.
- The Internet
- My glasses. Even though I would rather wear my contacts
- My running shoes
- The seasons
- My new car.
- School supplies
- My education
- The roof over my head
- The fact that in all reality my jeans still fit.
- The air in my lungs
- Children. They bring lots of joy into my life.
- The opportunity to influence people’s life’s
- My job. As much as I complain about it.
- Jesus. My lord and savior
- My DVR
- The Green Bay Packers
- People who told me I could never amount to anything. I like proving people wrong.
- The fact that everyday is a new opportunity
- Hot tubs
- My credit card
- Free will
- People who do the jobs that I could NEVER do.
- The mountains
- Clouds on a sunny day
- People who see things differently than I do
- My coworkers
- The little things in life
- Ice cream
- People who “get” me
- The struggles
- Fall colors
- People who put their lives on the line everyday to keep us safe
- And a special shout out to the boyfriend. I’m more and more thankful to him everyday. And I don’t know if I say it enough.
‘Twas the night before thanksgiving when all though biolife was a flurry of activity… When Tonya decided to write a little I am thankful for list. Enjoy the randomness of things I am thankful for. And maybe right your own while your at it. Disclaimer…. This list.. Like most of the thoughts in my head is in no particular order.
Life. Living, breathing… Existing. It’s pretty awesome right?!?!
Family. As crazy as y’all are.
My niece and 4 nephews! Thankful for each one of them!
Coworkers… Most of them anyways.
My body. Stronger and fitter than it has been. Ever.
My tennis shoes. Helps me get that stronger fitter me 🙂
Biolife. Saving lives and earning extra cash.
Jeans. I like jeans.
Music… All kinds!
My iPad, iPod and iPhone.
My jobs. All four of them.
Cardboard tubes (it really is the little things)
The color orange
Games and game nights
My scrapbook room
My support group. They say it takes a village and it really does!
My weight watchers people! They are so kind and amazing! I love them all.
Movies…. And movie nights
The people who read this blog… Hey that’s you!
My education. Yeah. That’s a good one!
My cat. Love my fat cat.
Running. Transformed my body… And my life!
This is from the run I reference in my previous blog
All the kids in my life
My cozy apartment
Patience. I wish I had some 😉
Silence…. Not always, but sometimes!
Lazy Sunday mornings
The Green Bay Packers
Contacts!! Not a fan of wearing glasses if I don’t have to!
And most important at this moment is that I am done donating plasma! Took over a half hour longer than usual. Talk about a test of patience! Happy thanksgiving. And make good choices… Or don’t and workout a little extra and get back in track the next day.